Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A New Blog!

There's a new gay blog in Beirut, and I love love love it. It's called Valley of the Twenty-Something Guys. It was only started last week, so there's not much on it yet, but it's so cute!

Each post follows the author through the trials and tribulations of a relationship with a different boy in Beirut, and is replete with all the anger and emotional baggage that makes for a good read. He also throws in a backdrop of Sex and the City, to add to the humor.

I'm definitely going to be checking this blog every day.

Finally, a quote:
Just when I thought that that was the sanest "break-up" ever, stories and
rumours about me and him started surfacing and I began hearing various different
stories from different people. But most of the stories had one thing in common.
That I was a user. I used him for sex and when I got what I needed from his body
I let him go. Stories about me promising him stuff and then ditching him after
we had sex. Ofcourse that was all untrue. Only Mr. SportNutRacer didn't know
that I was as insane as he was and would go on to create a blog about all those
insane people I've been with.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 14, 2009 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home